Did you know that Amazon will donate to the CMS PTO for each purchase you make - but only if you purchase through the Amazon Smile website and set your charity to the Cambridge Middle School Parent Teacher Organization. Click the link to the right and select the CMS PTO to get started.
Activities and Events Calendars
CMS PTO staff, thank you for all of the work you do with our students and for supporting the PTO. We have a quick and easy submission form for teachers to introduce ideas or needs to the PTO. Just click the link to get started.
Did you know that each time a staff member joins our monthly meeting, their name will be entered into an annual drawing to receive a prize. The more often you attend, the better your chances of winning.
2018-2019 CMS PTO Goals
The mission of the Cambridge Middle School Parent Teacher Organization (CMS PTO) is to enrich the educational experience by deepening involvement and collaboration between educators, parents and community. These goals have been set to help us measure progress in fulfilling our mission.
- At least three parents from each grade level will be actively involved in the PTO.
- At least three teachers will be actively involved in the PTO.
- 6th Grade: 1 of 3+ parents
- 7th Grade: 0 of 3+ parents
- 8th Grade: 3 of 3+ parents
- Teachers: 1 of 3+ teachers
- Gross income will be at least $100 each month
- The PTO will end the year with a balance of $500.
- Months gross income October 2018: $0 of $100+
- Account balance >$500
- The PTO will be represented in at least 10 CMS events (e.g. Sport concessions, Open House, parent-teacher conferences).
- The PTO will fund (or partially fund) at least two teacher led initiatives.
- The PTO will hold at least two events to recognize teachers and all school staff (e.g. Potluck dinner during conferences).
- PTO Represented Events: 2 of 10
- Teacher Initiatives Supported: 0 of 2
- Staff recognition events: 0 of 2