Cambridge Middle School Parent-Teacher Organization (CMS PTO) officers were elected during our June meeting. The following officers will serve for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Keith Marohn – Elected as President
- Jennifer Ryberg – Elected as Treasurer
- Amy Sachs – Elected as Secretary.
Goals have been updated to include
- New financial goal: 80% of revenue will be spent on initiatives impacting students.
- Updated service goal: The CMS PTO will be represented in at least 10 events throughout the year.
- Updated service goal: The CMS PTO will fund (or partially fund) at least five teacher led initiatives throughout the year.
In July, we intend to review and update our mission statement to ensure that it reflects the values, direction, and commitments of the parent-teacher organization.